Raptot/SPEAR CQB Training Suit
As used by UK Special Forces
The HIGH GEAR™ Impact Reduction suit is state-of-the-art, force-on-force, scenario equipment designed to help create the most realistic training experience. Custom athletic design ensures snug fit for maximum range of motion and protection.
The complete suit contains 8 components: Head gear, throat guard, combat gloves, elbow/ulna pads, peroneal nerve pads, shin/knee pads, combat shorts and torso protector. HIGH GEAR™ is perfect for all aspects of combatives, like detainee handling drills & CQB, to more conventional training like MMA, grappling and the striking arts.
The Combative Suit includes 8 high-quality components to build the best combative suit available. This includes:-
- Head Gear
- State-of-the-art design with integrated foams to protect the chin, jaw, cheekbone and eye-socket
- Full Plexi-Glass shield rests on a 100% leather encased, molded 1/4” HMWPE plastic frame with four adjustable straps for secure
- Marking cartridge helmet option available.
- Throat Guard
- Form-fitting, contoured plastic and padding ergonomically rest against the windpipe & throat
- Offers additional protection from accidental strikes to the throat.
- Torso Protector
- Unprecedented mobility unavailable in any other chest guard on the market
- Wrap around protection for the critical floating rib and solar plexus region
- Unique foam and plastic trauma plate inserts protect the brachial tie-in, shoulder, clavicle and spinal regions.
- Combat Gloves
- 100% leather, open palm design for excellent sensitivity for weapons and transition to detainee handling
- Plastic trauma plates protect the metacarpals and thumb from shock damage during training.
- Elbow/Ulna Pads
- Innovative design provides extended protection to the ulna, forearm, elbow and triceps region
- Designed for delivering forearms & elbows during CQC, crowd penetration or ground and pound.
- Combat Shorts
- Lightweight, one-piece design with heavy duty lycra covering o ers exible protection for the complete upper thigh, hip and tailbone
- Internal padding and trauma plates allow movement to grapple, kick, run or sit.
- Shin/Knee Pads
- Wrap-around design protects the calf and knee cap
- Additional cushioning for the MCL and LCL ligaments
- Lightweight, tight- tting with plastic trauma shields to
protect the shin bone and top of the foot.
- Peroneal Nerve Pads
- Additional padding for knee and shin kicks to the nerve clusters above the knee
- Fills the gap between the top of the shin pads and the bottom of the combat shorts.
The SPEAR Combative suit comes in 3 sizes, small, medium or large. The price shown below includes 20% UK VAT and FREE Shipping to the UK Mainland. For shipping to other territories, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01256 972064.